February and March:
- Agronomy meetings will be held regionally for contracted growers.
- Pricing will be released at contracting meetings. This information will not be released prior to contract meetings.
- States will conduct training meetings (if applicable in your state)
- Grower will submit state department of agriculture licensing to Territory Managers.
- Seed will be distributed to growers.
- Territory Managers will begin farm visits with growers.
- Territory Managers will visit farms on a monthly basis or as needed to assist grower in crop management.
- Farm Service Agency 578 Form due to Territory Managers for acreage confirmation.
- Growers and Territory Managers will evaluate entire crop to determine harvestable acreage.
- Hemp harvest will occur.
- Prospective Grower Meetings will be held regionally. To be added to the email list, please complete the form on the Growers Group Homepage.
- Hemp will be delivered to an Atalo Receiving Station located in KY.
APPLICATION DEADLINES VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE TO SEE WHEN YOUR STATE’S APPLICATION WINDOW IS.