Wholesale and White Label Farm Fresh Hemp CBD
From the Heart of Hemp Country™
Atalo’s focus on sustainable agronomics, coupled with our proprietary, certified, internationally pedigreed seed, yields a FARM FRESH consistent, quality product, grown and processed with love by 7th generation Kentucky hemp farmers and an experienced Growers’ Group from 6 states.
All Atalo CBD products are certified by the U.S Hemp Authority, are all natural, Kosher, pesticide free and non-GMO; grown with sustainable agricultural practices and processed in our registered processing facility.
Atalo’s Full Spectrum Hemp Extract delivers phytonutrients such as phytocannabinoids, terpenes and essential fatty acids. Talk to our staff about the best choice for your needs.
Atalo’s products are produced from botanical extracts of plants gown and processed under licenses issued by the Kentucky Department of Agriculture, pursuant to its Industrial Hemp Research Pilot Program, and the passage of the Hemp Farming Act of 2018. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or alleviate any disease or disorder.
CBD PRODUCT OPTIONS AVAILABLE FROM ATALO
1. Custom Formulations are available (Minimum orders required)
2. Bulk CBD Extracts -Full Spectrum or O% THC (Available in custom concentrations)
Water Soluble Powder
Pet CBD Oil
3. White Label Program – Full Spectrum or O% THC (Available in custom concentrations)
Pet CBD Tinctures
Pet CBD Treats
4. Atalo Label Program
Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Full Spectrum CBD Cream
Full Spectrum Soft Gels
Trust Atalo for Quality and Consistency
- Safety is our Highest Priority
- Laboratory Tested
- Certified by the U.S Hemp Authority
- Kosher Certification
- Organic Methods and Practices Yield a Clean Product, Free of Pesticides, Herbicides and Pesticides
- Proprietary Seed Varieties Provide Consistency and Quality
- Sustainable Agricultural Practices
- Regulatory Compliant – less than 0.3% THC – Non-Psychoactive
CUSTOMER SERVICE available from Atalo
- Custom formulations are available.
- We offer custom carrier blending.
- These concentrates can be used for products such as lotions, creams, additives, powders, vape solutions and more.
- Talk to us about the best selection and pricing for your application.
DID YOU KNOW?
According to U.S. government patent documents, “Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant and neuroprotectant properties, making cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and HIV dementia.”
“Hemp-based non-psychoactive cannabinoids are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses”
(citation – US patent 6,630,507)
NOTE: This website contains general information about hemp-derived cannabidiol. The information is not to be construed as medical advice and should not be treated as such.