- The Virginia Industrial Hemp Program accepts applications all year long on a rolling basis. There is no application deadline.
- There is also no submission deadline for requests to amend a current registration.
Planting and Propagation Reports:
- Due within 14 calendar days following the first day of each planting.
- This includes any cuttings being taken for clones.
- If a registered industrial hemp production field will not be used during a growing season, the Industrial Hemp Planting and Propagation Report must be completed and submitted with an explanation on non-growth by July 31, 2019.